Foreclosed FHA home in 2009, could not get hold of spouse for Quit Claim Deed. Whats my chance?

Asked by Leonora Thomas, Loma Linda, CA Fri Feb 8, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


., Agent, Redlands, CA
Sat Feb 9, 2013
You should contact an Attorney or Legal Aid. They will be able to help you with the appropriate direction. If the title is clean on your property, it will always be easier when you go to purchase. Also, if you are not legally divorced, you will be holding title as "A Married Woman" which would just be another thing you would have to straighten out later on.

Please feel free to call me if you have other questions.
0 votes
Cindy Davis, Agent, San Diego, CA
Sat Feb 9, 2013
"What's my chance? what? I'm not clear on what you're asking about
0 votes
Jory Blake, Agent, Norco, CA
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Not clear on the question,but I will take a guess....

If you foreclosed in 2009, then you are clear to obtain a new home loan in 2013 (Provided you meet the other criteria of course) . It is 3 years from the recorded date of the foreclosure.

You will not need the other party on title to be involved.

Jory Blake
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Redlands Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more