For 1454 Amston, is that a slider in the Master bedroom or just a floor to almost ceiling window? Thanks.

Asked by Sandra Brewer, Sparks, NV Sun Jul 1, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Mike Harding, Agent, Reno, NV
Tue Jul 3, 2012
Would you like to go take a look?
0 votes
Holly Tuhey, Agent, Reno, NV
Mon Jul 2, 2012
I am not sure either. It LOOKS like it MAY be a slider, but I agree with Clark. Either contact the listing agent or if you have an agent, set up an appointment to go see it. If you do NOT have an agent get one and have them show it to you. If I can be of further assistance please contact me.
Thanks You,
Holly Tuhey
0 votes
Clark Riel, Agent, Reno, NV
Mon Jul 2, 2012
I am not sure I am looking at the same picture your asking about but I do see something that looks like a Murphy bed in one room. It appears on the seventh picture. You might want to contact the listing agent for more information.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Popular Reno Neighborhoods

Email me when…

Learn more