Florida law that requires 55 plus to allow children under certain circumstances. How does it effect evictions?

Asked by Jlarkin1998, Royal Palm Beach, FL Fri Sep 13, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Joan Lorberb…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Fri Sep 13, 2013
You should consult an attorney about the Florida law you refer to. Even if I was aware of such a law I would still refer you to an attorney with or without an eviction circumstance that you also men
1 vote
Flag Fri Sep 13, 2013
Mark Doring, Agent, Coconut Creek, FL
Fri Sep 13, 2013
Definitely going to need more specific information on the circumstances to give an answer. However, anytime there is an eviction one should consult a real estate attorney for their defense.

Mark Doring
Re/Max Complete Solutions
1 vote
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Royal Palm Beach Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more