First time home buyer,what is opinion of Catonsville Mews townhomes in 21228.

Asked by MS, 21215 Fri Aug 22, 2008

First time home buyer,what is opinion of Catonsville Mews townhomes in 21228. Is the good value in this Catonsville area/
.

Answers

2
Brent Kluge, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Baltimore, MD
Sun May 2, 2010
Determining "good value" is difficult to say. What your "values' and needs are come into play. It really boils down to... what do you want?

As far as from an investment perspective... ANY house, when purchased right, can be a good value. Just paying something off the MLS and negotiating down 20K, doesn't mean you bought it right. There are too many buys out there right now with all the foreclosures and short sales to miss this opportunity. Call me and we can discuss if you are seriously interested :) I'd be glad to help!

Brent

4105918300
Amber Smith, Home Buyer, Baltimore, MD
Sun Apr 18, 2010
It is a good value if you are single or only a couple. The schools for the area are not good schools at all. If you want nicer schools then you would want to look on the opposite side of 40. It is also mixed in with the apartments over there. It depends on your living style and what you like. I personally do not like it because it is to close to apts. and shopping centers I also have 2 small children and would not want them going to those schools.