First time home buyer looking for an experienced agent who can help identify the right neighborhood between stamford and fairfield.

Asked by Jen, New York, NY Sun Aug 4, 2013

Looking for a 3 bedroom with a garage and an easy commute to NYC for under 300k.

Answers

7
Thomas J. Be…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Fairfield County, CT
Tue Sep 9, 2014
You should also get pre-approved for a mortga eif you are financing the property. It will help you gauge what price range you feel comfortable in.
Fritz Walter, Agent, Milford, CT
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Hi Jen, please reach out to me for a mortgage quote. I am a local lender with an A+ rating on the BBB and an excellent track record of happy & satisfied clients. I know you will find a wonderful home with the knowledgeable and professional Realtors we have in the Fairfield area. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any mortgage questions, need a pre-approval, or a rate quote.

With an A+ rating on the BBB, Total Mortgage offers some of the lowest mortgage rates and fastest closing times of anyone in mortgage industry.

Fritz Walter
VP of Retail Sales
Toll free: 800-359-1996 x551
Direct: 203-783-4551
Email: fwalter@totalmortgage.com
Alt emai: fritz@post.Harvard.edu
NMLS ID: 387922
Visit my webpage: http://www.totalmortgage.com/bankers/fritz-walter/
Company Website: http://www.totalmortgage.com
Total Mortgage Services, LLC - NMLS #2764
Licensed in: CT, FL, MD, NJ, NC, SC, TX, VA
Total Mortgage Licensed in: AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, IL, KS, ME, MD, MA, MI, MS, NE, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WV, WA

Total Mortgage offers a complete selection of mortgage programs including:
Conventional, FHA, FHA 580-639 FICO, FHA 203 Renovation (Streamline & Consultant), HomePath, VA, VA IRRL, USDA, Jumbo financing , and No Income or reduced income. Portfolio, jumbo, and conventional programs offered for self-employed borrowers as well.
Lauren Dunne, Agent, Westport, CT
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Hi Jen,
I've lived and worked in Fairfield County for over 27 years. There are so many areas that might suit your needs. The best place to start is to narrow down what the town might offer that appeals to you and what type of 'living' your prefer (eg; bustling downtown vs. quiet neighborhood). Please feel free to call or email me so that I can talk to you about your specific desires.
Lauren L. Dunne
Prudential CT Realty
272 Post Road East
Westport, CT 06880
Member: NAR, CAR, MFCAR
Email: laurendunne@prudentialct.com
Cell: 203.209.2301
http://www.laurendunne.prudentialct.com
Hannelore Ka…, Agent, new canaan, CT
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Jen,
Finding a home in the $250,000-$300,000 price range with 3 bedrooms and a garage is a challenge.
There are a few homes that fit your criteria.
Feel free to call me to discuss.
Hannelore Kaplan
CHAIRMAN'S ELITE SALES VICE PRESIDENT
#1 TOP PRODUCER NEW CANAAN, DARIEN & GREENWICH
CLOSED 50+ MILLION IN TRANSACTIONS 2011-2013
Mobile: (914) 450-3880
Email: Hannelore.Kaplan@raveis.com
Website: http://hannelore.vflyer.com/home/flyer/home/160844002

William Raveis Real Estate
45 Field Point Road Greenwich CT 06830
4 Elm Street New Canaan CT 06840
Linda A. Cap…, Agent, East Norwalk, CT
Sun Aug 4, 2013
A rather tall order, but doable. I do have a couple of listings that may fit the bill. If you're interested in talking further, I can be reached at 203-604-9595. I'm a native to Norwalk and know the Fairfield County marketplace. Regards, Linda
Howard C. Fr…, Agent, Stamford, CT
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Hi Jen,

Having Lived in various towns in Fairfield CT since 1991, and having sold in virtually all the towns, and having a team ...The Fritz Group can help you because we are "Local with a Twist" we are uniquely qualified to help YOU. Instead of asking agents for an agent, contact me for Happy references of Happy Clients. and let them tell you who to use.
E Patrice Ha…, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Sun Aug 4, 2013
There are a few townhome communities in the $300+ range. Feel free to contact me.

E Patrice Hayes
Licensed Associate Broker in NY, CT and GA
914-902-3220