First time home buyer Fresno, CA.

Asked by Nicole.fernandes%40mail.com, Mon May 6, 2013

I am looking in to the benefits of purchasing a home rather than renting one. My husband and I are currently renting an apartment and considering renting a house but I had the thought of why pay rent that is going to the same or less than purchasing a house. Heres where I am stuck I have no idea where to start, we dont have the best credit, but i have found a few houses I liked where do you suggest I begin?

Answers

3
Deborah Ray, Both Buyer And Seller, Fresno County, CA
Mon May 6, 2013
There are many benefits to owning a home verse renting.
1. Your money is going towards your home instead of into someone else's home.
2. You don't have to get permission to update appliances or make improvements to the home.
3. You can have a say in the size & type of pet you want.
I would honored to assist you. I may be reached by phone at 559-930-7344 or by email dray@londonproperties.com

Have a wonderful evening.
Debbie Ray
Shelly Slaven, , Fresno, CA
Mon May 6, 2013
Hi Nicole,

You are right! Purchasing a home is a much better investment in your future than continuing to rent. At Lennar, we pride ourselves on being able to help people just like you, realize their dream of owning a new home! We also have a team of Associates who can help with your credit challenges and come up with a solution that fits your needs best. Please feel free to contact us at cambridgehomes@lennar.com and we'll be happy to send you a pre-qualification application, with no obligation or cost, and get you started in the right direction. You can also call Matt at 994-6567 or Lori at 213-3550 if you'd like to speak with our team in person. If you'd like to visit our website to learn more, please visit http://www.lennar.com and take a peek at what we have to offer.
Thanks, Nicole, for the question - we hope to hear from you soon!
Shelly Slaven
Lennar Fresno, Inc.
Mike and Nora…, Agent, Campbell, CA
Mon May 6, 2013
Hi nichole,at no cost to you a realtor can help you navigate this road to homeownership.i am happy to work wu
Ith you. The first we will start is having your credit evaluated and then work on a plan together from there.