First time buyer searching for home priced at 50,000 or less in Dallas TX. This will be a cash sale and I need to close ASAP. PLEASE HELP!

Asked by Neilesh Patel, Dallas, TX Sun Nov 27, 2011

Are there any livable areas (that aren't section 8) and are quiet for under $50k in this area?
I don't mind if it is occupied or not?
Can you please send me a search?

Answers

6
T.E. & Naima…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Thu Dec 15, 2011
I have a listing in 75216 for well under $50k that with some work will probably be less than the $50k total, and it's right across from a school.

There are only some 5 condos in 75214 under $50k. But, 75206 to the west, 75218 to the east, 75223 to the south, and 75231 to the north will add about 33 more possibilities.

Nearby there are more and you can use http://www.Rowlett-Realty.com/buying/dallas to search on a map. Just center the map on where you want to be and slide the maximum price down to as close to $50k as you can (and ignore those over your maximum price). You can change the Geography to eliminate all of Dallas and just focus on Zipcodes you like.
Web Reference:  http://www.Sumner-Realty.com
Sarah Nguyen, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Nov 29, 2011
Hello Neilesh!
I can give you a very looong list of homes for $50K and under. But if you can give me more specifics, I can give you a narrower, more specific list of homes that fits what you're looking for. Email or call me.
The market has a lot of forclosed homes right now, and I can definitely help you find your home.
Feel free to contact me at any time....literally any time. I'm never too busy to help a customer.

Sarah Nguyen
469-358-0875
sarah.nguyen@cbdfw.com
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Sun Nov 27, 2011
Neilesh,

I think the best bet for $50,000 is likely a Condo.
Listed below are some examples.
If you will let me know what part of town you want to live, I can perhaps better guide you.
Call me and we can work through it. There are perhaps several alternatives.
David Mitche…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sun Nov 27, 2011
Best bet for under $50k will be a condo near zipcode 75214. I'd recommend zipcodes 75206, 75230 and 75231. All close by with nice condos. Call me at 214 207-5211 and I will send a list of available properties. I live near by and am very famiar with the condo market here
Patrick Fiel…, Agent, Plano, TX
Sun Nov 27, 2011
hello Neilesh,

I would be more than happy to help. Here's an idea, let's talk to expedite the search and your preferred areas. I'm certain that we can find the bargain you are looking for! I can also email property listings directly to you and schedule private showings when its convenient for you.

Patrick Fields, Realtor
Direct: 214-728-1650
patrickfields@ebby.com
Beau Beasley, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sun Nov 27, 2011
I am happy to send you what's available in 75214. There are some condos under $50k. Please give me a call. I'd love to help.

Beau Beasley
cell# 214 966-2100