First time buyer looking for something around the Bay Area price range $19000

Asked by Brian Ramirez, Beach Club South Condo, Daytona Beach, FL Fri May 31, 2013

Apartment condos ect

Answers

5
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Mon Mar 17, 2014
There are plenty to choose from!

Get in touch with your favorite LOCAL agent in
The BAY AREA and ask for a list
of suitable inventory!
Jose Guzman, Agent, Aventura, FL
Sat Dec 21, 2013
It's going to be hard to find something at that price. Prices are no longer that range.
Denise Frias, Agent, Aventura, FL
Sun Nov 3, 2013
Unfortunately the prices are higher in that vicinity. Give me a call so we can discuss this in further detail. I'd like to know if your have possibly been pre-qualified for a better property that suits your needs. Please give me a call at (954)200-4407 and thanks for your inquiry!
DeniseRealEstateAgent@gmail.com
HallandaleBeachRealEstateAgent.com
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Sat Jun 1, 2013
Brian,
The real estate fire sale in Florida ended two years ago. You remember that time, that was when every real estate professional in Florida was saying, "BUY NOW!"
-
the $19,000 real estate has faded into the urban legend category. They do still exist, but as Steve suggested, you WILL need to make special arrangements to be made aware of these properties, and trust me, if you NEED to see it before you buy, you are disconnected from reality.
-
If there is any fabric of seriousness in you regarding buying real estate, you will need to pick up the phone and contact a real estate professional. Those who are serious will not be using aggregate websites to any purpose other than personal entertainment. Call a Daytona Beach Pro.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Assocaite
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Sat Jun 1, 2013
you are going to have a hard time finding a realtor to spend time helping you when the Commission on a $19,000 property is only $285.

you may want to offer a buyer's agent an extra $1500 to help you