First time buyer

Asked by Isaac Garcia, 75051 Mon Jun 10, 2013

Looking to possibly purchase my first home in the near future. Don't have the best credit but have stable income of about 800-1,000 a week. What would it take for me to get into my first home?

Answers

5
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Fri Jun 26, 2015
Just going through some of the old questions here Issac.

Were you ever able to buy a home?

Do you still want to buy?
Robert Point…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Mon Jun 10, 2013
Hello Isaac,

Well, the first order of business is to determine your current credit score(s). There are several online services that will provide that information for a small fee.
Most lending institutions will require a credit score of 620 or better.
Also, be prepared to pay a down payment of 3.5% (FHA financing)....for example, if you are buying a house for $100,000, the down payment amount will be $3,500. Plus, closing cost may be another $3,000-$5,000. Be prepared to pay at least $8,000 at closing to purchase the property.
When you are ready to proceed, or have any further questions, contact me at robertpointer@sbcglobal.net.

Thank you.
K.C. Jones, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Irving, TX
Mon Jun 10, 2013
We're able to finance FHA (3.5% down) loans with middle credit scores as low as 580.

Feel free to apply online at http://www.rhlapps.com/kjones or give me a call.

K.C. Jones
RH Lending
214-432-0486
kjones@rhlending.com
Andrew Smith, Agent, Addison, TX
Mon Jun 10, 2013
We have a guy in our office who I send people to all the time who can have you pre-approved for a loan within ten minutes, and he can also help fix your credit, for free. Tons of people tell me how great he is. Contact me and I'll send you all his information.

Andrew.smith@coldwellbanker.com
(214) 686-1507
Dixon Wong, Agent, Dallas, TX
Mon Jun 10, 2013
Hi Isaac,

You will first need to develop your credit history.

I can email you a contact for credit repair and he will able to help you out. Depends on where your credit score are, you might able to get in a house within 2-3 months.

You can email me at dixondfw@gmail.com

Dixon
http://www.findyourtexashome.com