First Time Homebuyer Waldorf MD

Asked by Jay Aaron, Fort Washington, MD Sun Aug 26, 2012

I'm a first time homebuyer interested in getting a home in the Waldorf or southern PG area. My ideal property would be a single family 3 bed 2 bath home. I am a md state employee and qualify for a few programs. My challenge however would be my credit. If there are any loan officers or agents that can help me with advice and experience with my scenario that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Answers

6
Ramona Bautista’s answer
Ramona Bauti…, , Waldorf, MD
Sat Sep 8, 2012
Daniel Horrell with Annie Mac Home Mortgage will meet with you and provide you a plan of action for your credit that will put you on the path of your home ownership goals. His numbers are as follows: Work- 866-312-6682 Ext. 441 Cell- 443-802-8262. Dan is an expert at credit repair. You will be pleased! Please feel free to contact me with additional questions and for all your real estate needs. Ramona S. Bautista - Exit LandMark Realty - 301-934-2022 ext. 231 - Mobile 240-346-3810.
Candide Rayle, Agent, Waldorf, MD
Mon Aug 27, 2012
Craig Gough with 1st Mariner Mortgage will meet with you and provide you a plan of action for your credit that will put you on the most direct path of your home ownership goal. His numbers are as follows: Work- 3018707420 Cell- 3013995630. You will be pleased! Please feel free to contact me with additional questions and for all your real estate needs.

Candide Rayle
Century 21 New Millennium
2011 Quality Service Award Agent
3018708400 x228 Work
3017521987 Cell
John Uribe, Agent, Waldorf, ME
Mon Aug 27, 2012
Hello, Jay. If you email me at john.uribe@obrienrealty.com I can give you names and contact information for loan officers who have provided service to our clients in your area of interest.
John Uribe, REALTOR
Tony McMahon, Agent, WHITE PLAINS, MD
Sun Aug 26, 2012
Hi Jay, as others have stated there are many programs available to the first time home buyer . Working through credit issues is more the norm these days and working with a loan officer who specializes in credit repair is key. Here is the info for Samantha Bowie 's. ( Sam ) with Weststar Mtg 240-304-8218 and sbowie@weststarmortgage.com. She will be a tremendous resource for you. As a direct lender who lends their own money and not an investors money , Weststar has greater control and flexibility to help get you where you need to be. Here is my website and contact info as well. Please feel free to give me a call or email me to discuss your options http://tmcmahon.exitlandmark.com/ . It would be my pleasure to assist you !
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Sun Aug 26, 2012
Hello Jay A.

you are right there a lot of programs available for state employees and first time home buyers. If you need any credit repair assistance I know someone that i can refer you too. if you are looking for a loan officer that point you in the right direction. Here is info.

Ron Shields

Branch Manager

Flagship Mortgage

NMLS# 190170

cell (301) 254-3199

efax (443) 740-9110

ronshields.shields@gmail.com
Aiyana McCle…, Agent, Annapolis, MD
Sun Aug 26, 2012
Hello Mr. Aaron,

To be quite honest, there are never any guarantees, but there are steps we can take and various resources we can tap into, to assist you in the loan and home buying process. Congratulations for venturing out into the market. This is a great time to purchase, and I would be delighted to assist you on your journey as a first time home buyer.

Aiyana McClellan
http://www.SucccessfulHomeDeals.com/
http://www.successfulhomedeals.com/about/

My contact information is available via my profile and the website, feel free to contact me at your convenience, by whatever method is most comfortable for you.