First Time Home Buyer Nerves

Asked by FrankH, Cuyahoga Falls, OH Thu Jul 10, 2014

So I am in the middle of buying my first home. Offer accepted, inspection completed, sellers agreed to make requested repairs. I spoke with lender yesterday who said "the underwriter has cleared all conditions and we are getting ready to close. You are approved for this loan, pending appraisal." All that remains is the appraisal, as long as that comes back fine all should be good. I guess I am just seeing what could creep up to stop this from going to close? I am watching what I put on my credit cards, just food and gas and will pay down in a week. I have not applied for any additional credit. Any advice to keep me from a total coronary would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Answers

4
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Jul 10, 2014
Be mindful that your agent and loan officer can address any concerns better than any of us can, and they are the ones who can prevent you "from a total coronary."
Thomas Moser, Agent, East Northport, NY
Thu Jul 10, 2014
Sounds like you are doing everything right. Don't worry and enjoy your new home!
FSBOsuccess, Home Seller, 28590
Thu Jul 10, 2014
Chill out and enjoy life.
fosterkicks99, , 78052
Tue Aug 19, 2014
Sounds like you have your bases well covered. At this point anything that might pop up would be practically unable to prepare for. As long as you keep your wits about you, you should be just fine.
Michael Foster http://www.executivesplus0240023.remax-stlouis.com/