Find foreclosed or estate homes

Asked by Kward23, 19020 Sat Nov 3, 2012

Where do I find a list of home that are in or have started the for closure process. Where can I find homes that have gone in to an estate ? I would like to buy a home that is in one of these two categories ! I have had no luck !

Answers

3
Lisa George, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Sun Nov 4, 2012

It is difficult to locate estates without talking to a real estate agent in your area. Estate homes are not listed within thier own category. You can't tell a home is an estate without looking at each individual listing from a real estate agent. As far as forelosures go, you can easily locate foreclosures on my company's website: REMAX.com They have listings that are in foreclosure and pre-foreclosure so you can see where properties stand in your area. This is much easier to research than estate properties. I would be more than happy to assist you with your search or answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact me directly anytime.

Lisa George
RE/MAX Advanced REALTORS
724-513-1253
lisageorge@remax.net
Diane Johnst…, Agent, Yardley, PA
Sat Nov 3, 2012
Alain is correct, local agents have a variety of ways to access the information you need to find a foreclosed home or home being sold by an estate. I can see from your zip code that you are in the Yardley area. Are you looking in that area as well? Feel free to contact me as I have in depth knowledge of Bucks County and have excellent research skills. Thank you.
Alain Picard, Agent, Puyallup, WA
Sat Nov 3, 2012
One way to do this is to contact a local real estate agent and ask them if they could send you a list of these types of homes. They should be able to help you.