Find a Private Investor To Buy A Home and Rent it to me until I am able to get a loan again?

Asked by A49erfangirl, Kewaunee County, WI Wed Jul 4, 2012

Is it even possible to find a private investor to help buy a home a rent it until I am able to get a loan. It seems impossible to get a loan because we walked away from our home due to my husband losing his job. We tried to save the house with bankruptcy but the payments became way to much. Now it seems we have to wait so long to get another loan. The place we are renting now is way to small for us.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jackie Leonh…, Agent, Tomahawk, WI
Wed Jul 4, 2012
There are investors out there buying homes and then selling them on land contract. You still need money down. Usually $5,000 or more. They need at least that amount to take the risk of the land contract and they usually charge more for the house and at a much higher interest rate. These investors are buying bank owned and fixing them up and selling them. Make sure you do your inspections.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Popular Cities in Kewaunee County

Email me when…

Learn more