Feedback on co op board package cover letter? (see body of letter below)

Asked by Christa Molinaro, Brooklyn, NY Fri Apr 5, 2013

We are submitting the materials requested for consideration of our desire to become shareholders and occupy Unit ## in ####.
#### is a fantastic neighborhood, and we were instantly attracted to your building. The location is perfect, as we hope to make plentiful use of the park over the summer, and the newly renovated lobby is inviting, with images of ‘old [city name]’ fused with a contemporary, clean style. We would be very happy coming home here every day.
My husband and I both have very stable jobs; we are financially sound and we are fully committed to every venture we undertake. We are previous homeowners, and fully understand the pride and dedication that goes into investing in your own space. The board can be confident that we are financially able and personally equipped to be cooperative shareholders.
Enclosed please find our Board Package. We are excited about the possibility of becoming part of the #### community. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Answers

4
Jacques Ambron’s answer
Jacques Ambr…, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Generally the only other thing I like to add is anything that is not clearly understandable, in your board package, i.e. if you have income sources that are not standard. If your income and assets are very straightforward, then I think it's a great letter.
Jack Ramone, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Feb 25, 2017
Hi Christa, I highly recommend you read the article I linked below before you start your application. Basic things like knowing to type it all, use dividers, tabs and a table of contents. All really important so you don't get it rejected automatically!

For the cover letter, please see the article, believe there's a sample in there you can reference. Or at least advice.
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Dear Christa:

I think this is a very nice letter. The only thing I can think of that you may want to add would be a little more detail about your job stability such as how long you have been with your curent job/career/position (especialy if it is quite lengthly and if you are W-2ed employees you could mention that fact as well. If I can be of further assistance, please contact me direct, good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Why not ask your agent, and or attorney for feedback...