Fairway Villas in North Port?

Asked by Shirley Nelson, Outside U.S. Fri Nov 20, 2009

Can anyone tell me what this complex is like? What condition are the townhouses in, how many foreclosures, what was the last 3 sales? Thank You

Answers

3
Tammy Hayes’ answer
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Wed May 12, 2010
Shirley,
Fairway Villas in North Port is separate from Sabal Trace as the last answer responded. Fairway Villas has their own Property Owner's Association which does not include the pool, golf course, club house, etc. It has its own rules and regulations. Your homeowner fees cover lawn and grounds maintenance. They have a community room in one of the villas. The area is well kept. Many of the villas back up to the Sabal Trace area golf course. There are a lot of trees around. Out of the properties that have sold in there in 2010, two were bank owned and four were normal sales. The prices range from $45,000 to $85,000. I am a realtor and the office I work for is located within walking distance of Fairway Villas. I can send you a list of properties for sale in Fairway Villas right now. I can also send you a copy of the Fairway Villas rules and regulations.
You can contact me at 941-276-6185 or by e-mail at tammyhayesre@gmail.com.
Tammy Hayes, Realtor, Casa del Sol Realty, North Port, FL.
Hi Tammy...I am interested in renting for a year in Fairway Villages to get a feel for the area.
I moved to North Port a year ago to be close to my grandchildren. I am living in a roommate situation but am ready for my own place. I am 63 yrs old drawing social security and working as a hair stylist at Hair Cuttery, Coco Plum shopping center. I checked out Grande Court Apts but unfortunately I make $4,500 over the income allotment for this resident. If you could help me out I would greatly appreciate you.
Thanks in advance...Denise Disney 901-239-0156
Flag Sat Feb 4, 2017
Kip177, Home Buyer, North Port, FL
Sat Nov 14, 2015
I purchased a town house 1 339 sq feet...Units vary in terms of condition...the unit I purchased is a rental in fair condition..bathroom tile needs work..windows are a bit dated...lanai has vinyl windows...the view is great on the not currently in use golf course ..trees with spanish moss..great landscaping...paid 74,900...hope this helps ..
Werner Untri…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Fri Nov 20, 2009
Hi Shirley, I live in the Villas of Sable Trace myself and can recommend the area. The last sales where all around $150,000. One pending sale in the Villas II, was listed at $130,000 as a short sale. The Villas on Fairway are build solid Most have a view to the Golf Course. The location is great with two shopping center near by. The community pool is heated and a little club house and gym is available as well. Please contact me if you have any question about the Villas (info@2Sarastoa.com or 941-356-6580).
Warm Regards

Werner
Web Reference:  http://www.2Sarasota.com