Escrow Company , Can anyone recommend a good escrow company in Camarillo, CA? Thanks, Krista

Asked by Krista Garcia, 93105 Mon Feb 2, 2009

Answers

3
Team Komar, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Mon Sep 20, 2010
Krista-

I know not having knowledge of a good escrow officer can make the buying process even more
challenging then it already is, which is major!

But Linda Morrison at STEWART TITLE, she is wonderful. The office is located at 771 E. Daily Drive, Suite
110, and the phone is:

805-384-9362

Please let her know Ray Komar sent you, she will give you outstanding service, as she always does.
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Mon Feb 2, 2009
Hi Krista,
There are several excellent Escrow Companies here in Camarillo. Usually, as the Buyer, you do not select the Service Provider. In the case of a REO, for instance, oftentimes the escrow company is in a distant city. I had one Buyer recently that drove to Glendale with me to sign his "last minute" loan docs. Make sure the escrow company is licensed and bonded. You can actually shop rates and fees, too. Keller Williams Escrow will match or beat any local escrow's price and even walk you through the entire process, so you will know what to expect! Contact: Stephanie Harris . You really need to be more concerned about the Title Insurance Company, as so many all going out of business.
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Feb 2, 2009
Fidelity National Title
760 Paseo Camarillo Ste 101
Camarillo, CA 93010-6002
(805) 482-8876