Home Buying in Philadelphia>Question Details

Elisajedrzej…, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Elisa dejesus- homeowner in Philadelphia

Asked by Elisajedrzej23, Philadelphia, PA Wed Jul 16, 2014

I'm a homeowner n I'm trying to get another home but my score is 668. I don't like the area I'm in what can I do

The sale of you home will help with the purchase of the next home, but your offer won't be strong if it is contingent on your current home selling.

The credit score in itself is fine to qualify for another loan. Depending on what you will do with your current home will determine how much you will need to put down. You may not need to put 20% down if you are going to hold on to it. All depends on the rest of your qualifications. If you would like to contact me, I would be happy to discuss

Joe Cafiero
Guaranteed Rate
ph: 484 348-1781
email: joe.cafiero@guaranteedrate.com
Hi Elisa,

How are you? Hope all is well! Your credit score is sufficient to get a mortgage loan. Are you planning to sell your current home and then purchase your next home with the proceeds, OR, are you planning to keep it and just buy another house? That will determine how much you are required to purchase your new home because if you are keeping your current house, then mortgage company may need you to put down 20%.

If you're planning to sell it and then buy the next home, feel free to contact me via phone/text/email and I'll be more than happy to discuss the options with you to make the transition nice and smooth for you.

Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to speaking with you soon! Have a wonderful day!

Phong Lam, CSM
CENTURY 21 Advantage Gold
2010 Oregon Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19145
Business: (215) 465-1400, ext. 2508
Fax: (215) 336-7793
Mobile: (267) 918-1880
Email: Phong.Lam@c21ag.com
Hi Elisa
Your credit score would not impede you from getting a mortgage. We have programs that would fit your needs whether your buying a new primary home or an investment property. Feel free to reach out to me and we can discuss everything in more detail.

Bill Rich
Mortgage Loan Originator
NMLS# 203704
700 East Gate Drive, Suite 400
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Office:866-312-6682 Ext:4234
Ph: 856-437-8029
Fx: 866-640-0198
Please call me your credit score is high enough but there are reasons why it is 668 and it depends on where you got the score as to weather the mortgage bank will get the same number. Please call me 267-934-1971. You have to understand that you are asking real estate agents not mortgage providers
Philip Cunningham
Market Force Realty
267-934-1971 (cell)
Good afternoon Elisa;
Your credit score is fine for getting a mortgage. If you are purchasing a home of greater value then your present home then you won't need to sell the home and won't need a large down payment. There are many parameters to discuss so if you would like, contact me and we can discuss in detail.
Don Sherman
Century 21 Advantage Gold
Cellphone -267-716-8228
Hi Elisa,

Are you going to rent the home you are in? If so you will need 20% down payment. if you sell it you can do an FHA loan at 3.5% down payment.