Home Buying in Chino Hills>Question Details

Research, Home Buyer in Chino Hills, CA

East Lane in Chino Hills

Asked by Research, Chino Hills, CA Tue Jan 7, 2014

Half falling down shack. Once a tiny cabin, hardly 600 feet, now slightly leaning shack with rotten stairs and view of the huge porch of multifamily rental across.
No place to build in as this is skinny strip of sand between two cliffs.

Not worth much, maybe what the tax assessment is.

Were you looking to sell this property? If so, I would be glad to assist you!
If you are complaining because its an eyesore to the neighborhood, report it to City Code Enforcement.....

Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
What is your question?

Alex Greer
Loan Officer

Still don't see a question. Just statements
Flag Thu Jan 9, 2014
How about this:

How does a shack that Chino Hills appraised at about $13,000 get listed at 225,000?

I remind you that Chino Hills did their last appraisal 3 years ago, so it is recent.

Yeah, it is an eyesore.

But to all you honest working real estate person I do have a question tied to this:
I had checked in last 2 day 100 listings, in every single one the price had gone up between 51-55% in the last 6 months and every single one was bought for speculation.

I had found one real sale, an inheritance, so ridiculously overpriced that I laughed.

This is where you get sales in last 6 moths in 240-250,000 and listing exactly 100,000 over.

The last bubble is projected to cost us 13 trilion dollars.

Yes again, this bubble is hailed as "recovery". Mind I remind you that wages adjusted for inflation are lower than in 2007?
What happened to two things:
Bank checks, as these houses, every one but the one inherited, were REO between 2008-13, some twice, and appraisal?
Flag Thu Jan 9, 2014