Duke Island Park, Bridgewater, NJ- is there any flooding issues or property value concerns being so close to Raritan?

Asked by mayavp80, Montgomery, NJ Sun Jun 30, 2013

Answers

3
Lee Ann Mela…, Agent, Bridgewater, NJ
Mon Jul 15, 2013
mayavp80,
Call your insurance agent, give the address and ask. It is all about the elivation of the property. Without the address, we Realtors can't give you a definative answer.
If you are asking the question, so will poential future buyers unless you can prove that NO flood insurance is needed. With that proof, the concern is gone.

Lee Ann Melancon, Your 2013 Five Star Award Winning Agent
Broker Associate, ABR, SFR, SRES
RE/MAX Preferred Professionals-Bridgewater
Don Simmons, Agent, Hillsborough, NJ
Wed Jul 3, 2013

It's gotten to the point where a lot of properties have to be checked through a system that will indicate if it's in a flood plain or not. If you are working with an agent, he/she could check for you. If you're not, sent me the address you're interested in purchasing and I'll look it up for you.

Don Simmons, REALTOR Associate, Senior Partner
Keller Williams Cornerstone Realty
908-334-0910
dsimmons614@comcast.net
Melissa Silva, Agent, Watchung, NJ
Sun Jun 30, 2013
Hey there,

I can definitely check with my insurance person. Any address you have a concern about I take a look on a system we have if it requires flood insurance.

Is there a property you had in mind? I can take a look at it for you.

Thank you
Melissa Silva
201-527-7313
Realestate.mel.s@gmail.com