Ann, Home Buyer in Portland, OR

Does the mortgage on a slip and or a floating home differ from a traditional home purchase?

Asked by Ann, Portland, OR Wed Aug 10, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Lana Lavenba…, Agent, Grants Pass, OR
Wed Aug 10, 2011
Yes it does - I think the easiest way to get answers for loans would be to talk with a lender that does that type of loan. They can tell you interest rates, down payment required etc.
0 votes
Kal Raslan, Agent, Lake Oswego, OR
Wed Aug 10, 2011
Hello Ann,
yes the mortgage is different and you need a mortgage broker how spicialize in floating homes you could call Bob Chiodo at (503)704-7393 anh he could help you more about ansuering all your quistions and if you need a Broker Agent to reperesint you could give me a call .

Kal Raslan
0 votes
Janeese Jack…, Agent, Portland, OR
Wed Aug 10, 2011
Call Karla Divine of Divine NW Realty at 503-819-6923 or She's not only a good Realtor, she owns a floating home and can give you direction on how best to proceed! She will have all the references you need, knows the moorages plus can show you floating homes. It's a very specialized investment, so I'd get someone w/first-hand knowledge to help you. Best of luck...
Janeese Jackson, Principal Broker
Real Estate Resource
Web Reference:
0 votes
Susan Gerlac…, Agent, Portland, OR
Wed Aug 10, 2011
Yes you do good morning! Call Banner Bank in Portland Oregon. Talk to Lenny Severs 971-255-5640
Please let me know if you have any questions. Check out and I have a flyer to purchase with information on my site. Susan Colton
Web Reference:
0 votes
Bob McClure, Other Pro, Walled Lake, MI
Wed Aug 10, 2011
good morning will need a bank that does those types of loans....if you don't know where to begin...pull public records for the last few years and see what lender mortgaged it...that way it's not a needle in a haystack search...
hope that helps.
bob mcclure
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more