Does anyone need a short term room rental between home purchases? Its in Teravista.

Asked by Round Rock Family, Round Rock, TX Sun Mar 16, 2008

We have a room for rent in the Teravista community. Its a 1 bedroom in a 4 bedroom corner lot and very close to outlet mall. This is ideal if your trying to save money while waiting for your home to be ready. We are flexible on duration, but would prefer at least 1 month minimum.

Thanks.

Answers

3
Jamesd, Home Buyer, San Jose, CA
Sun Jun 8, 2008
I'm interested. I need need a short term room rental between home purchases just for myself. I am moving to the area from California by Sep 08. Would you please give me your address and how much is the rent for the room ? I plan to rent for couple months.
Please reach me by email: james_h_dinh@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Cari Mcdonald, Both Buyer And Seller, Minnesota
Thu Mar 27, 2008
I am interested. I am moving there from MN and can't buy until my house here sells, so renting is perfect. I would like to move in May 3 and I would need it at least 2 months, and maybe a lot longer than that. My husband is flying down next week (week of April 1) and he could check it out and get all the particulars. I have a dog...who is very good and easy on things although he is large. He is a big baby. Is this a problem? I couldn't tell from your ad. This is for the whole house right? Not just a room in the house? If it is just the room I may still be interested but it would be shorter term (1 month - 2 or 3 months)
Lani Anglin-…, , Austin, TX
Mon Mar 17, 2008
Hey there! Although I don't know anyone off hand, I'll ask around. If I were you, I would put your rental home on Craigslist and create a new add every day until it leases- that's the most used site for room searches that I know of here.