Does anyone know why Van Metre Andover floor model in Village Square is selling like hot cakes?

Asked by SlickFfx, Fairfax, VA Sat May 17, 2014

The day the land is marked with lot numbers, Andover followed by Yardley are getting sold out almost the same day. So was wondering the reason behind it.

Answers

2
SlickFfx, Home Buyer, Fairfax, VA
Fri May 23, 2014
Lupia, thanks for the details!
Certainly, Please let me know if you need any more information or if you are interested in looking at property.

Thanks and hope you are having a great holiday weekend!
Flag Mon May 26, 2014
Janice Lupia, Agent, Ashburn, VA
Mon May 19, 2014
Stone Ridge is a growing area and people like the location and all the amenities. The Andover also is only an end unit so there are not as many. Right now in Village Square it looks like they may have a Kendal model, but I could check on that for you. Van Metre does have a spin sale event for extra accessory packages + enhanced extras that will be included with your new home purchase so if you are interested please be in touch and I can help you.

Janice Lupia
janicelupia@verizon.net