Does anyone know which of the West Palm Beach Century Village buildings allow small dogs? I have tried to find out but realtors do not seem to know.

Asked by Fiji2002, Century Village, West Palm Beach, FL Sat Jul 21, 2012

Answers

4
debihiatt, , West Palm Beach, FL
Mon Oct 8, 2012
There are a few buildings, though not many, in Century Village that now allow a small dog. There is also a condominium development just north of Century Village on Haverhill that allow up to 2 dogs. I don't know if you are looking to buy or rent, but the number of Cypress Trail Condos is 561-478-3838 for more information. I would be happy to be of further help should you need it.

Debi
Keystone Realty Group, Inc.
561-255-9383
Violet M. Pe…, Agent, Royal Palm Beach, FL
Sat Oct 6, 2012
None of them allow dogs. Only by special permission from the association. It might be possible to get a service dog/companion dog that is medically necessary, they are not supposed to deny these type of pets.
JANETSGARLATO, , West Palm Beach, FL
Thu Oct 4, 2012
THERE ARE A FEW BUILDINGS THAT ARE PET FRIENDLY, BUT EVEN IF YOU CALL CENTURY VILLAGE DIRECTLY THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU THAT INFORMATION. THE SALIBURY AND SOME OF THE CANTERBURY UNITS, ARE PET FRIENDLY.
sboancushman, Home Buyer, West Palm Beach, FL
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Bedford C is a lovely association and small pets are welcome. My apartment is for sale. Two bedroom 2 baths. Address is Bedford C56 and my email is sboancushman@aol.com