Does anyone know where I can find out selling records of brokers? For example how many homes they sold by having the listing and how many by brining t

Asked by Pologrl200, Syosset, NY Sat May 31, 2014

Answers

2
Javier Menes…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Melville, NY
Thu Jul 10, 2014
No way other than a Realtor being able to print out their closed listings on MLS. I assume you're considering listing or buying a house and you're looking for a professional with a great record? As a mortgage professional who has done tons of transactions with many Realtors for a decade, I can tell you that you should not base your search on their record as far as closings. That doesn't tell you much more about the Realtor that you should be considering. Meet with a few and interview them. Ask the right questions and go with someone that you feel comfortable with. You want someone experienced, professional, and someone that has the time to dedicate to you. You don't want a big shot Realtor who has too much in his or her plate.... or maybe you do? If you'd like a recommendation, feel free to email me and I can send you a contact to a Realtor in the Syosset area. Good luck!

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
ACADEMY MORTGAGE CORP
105 Conklin Street
Farmingdale, NY 11735
jmeneses@bankamc.com
(516) 606-9648 Cell
(631) 227-3258 Office
(516) 584-7138 Fax
Oleg Volfman, Agent, Rockville Centre, NY
Thu Jun 19, 2014
Hello.

There is only one way as far as I know. Only an agent that is in the same MLS (Multiple Listing Services) area can see what another one is doing.

Thank you for your valuable time!

Oleg Volfman, CBR, RSSP
Lic. RE Agent, Office Manager
Quick Deal Realty, Inc
http://www.quickdealrealty.com
Office 516-599-5559
Mobile 917-685-0489
ovolfman@gmail.com