Does anyone know what 3 Tuscan Blue sold for in Newport Coast, Ca.?

Asked by Just Looking, Texas Fri May 9, 2008

Answers

7
Bill Godwin’s answer
Bill Godwin, Agent, Laguna Niguel, CA
Fri May 9, 2008
Our experience is that properties in the coastal areas have retained their value better than more inland properties. What you will find is that a home that has been on the market for some time, has not had a price decrease and goes into escrow. Once it closes and you can see the actual sale price, you will be shocked to see that they have accepted a price $100,000 to $250,000 less than the listed price (particularly on home in this price range). The declining price are not so much reflected in the asking price as in the final accepted price. What part of Texas are you in?
Tim C. Lorenz, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Sun Aug 24, 2008
It has not sold yet and is currently at $1,795,000
Sandra Carli…, Agent, Newport Beach, CA
Mon May 12, 2008
I know the listing agent and called him about his property, it is only off the market right now because the sellers are moving out and wanted a break. It will be coming back on in the next couple of weeks at $1,795,000. I have some additional inside info I can share with you about this property if you are interested. (Can't give away the advantage in this public forum...) :)

Feel free to give me a call if you are serious about this property at (949) 278-4807.
Web Reference:  http://www.OCBeachBlog.com
Dave Osborne, Agent, Orange, CA
Mon May 12, 2008
Expired listings expire because no one was willing to pay that price at that time. The sellers always learn this lesson and usually, when they have to sell, will re-list it at a lower price.

So, I'm curious, what would the price have to been for you to be more interested in it? I would never speculate what a seller will or will not take for their home. But the fact remains, they tried to sell it...would they have taken your offer?
Michael Barr…, Agent, Irvine, CA
Fri May 9, 2008
Hi There Just looking This Home has not sold , the selling was unable to obtain an aceptable offer. So it is off the market for now. Are you Interested in this home ? Would, you like to see other great homes in this area or know what market vaue is for that home or similiar properties?

If you do please let me know.
Michael Barron
First Team Estates
http://www.ntustinhomes4sale.com
(714) 552-6817
Just Looking, , Texas
Fri May 9, 2008
Thanks Bill but I'm just looking. It was above our price range anyways. We were watching it to see if would go down. It would have to go done a few hundred thousand dollars to be in our price range. We were dreaming, that's all.
You hear on the news that prices are dropping everywhere but the homes I watch don't seem to be dropping that much (if any.)
Bill Godwin, Agent, Laguna Niguel, CA
Fri May 9, 2008
I show it as an expired Listing and no private sales record at the county. Are you looking for a property in Newport Coast? Are you transfering from Texas or would it be a second home? Having grown up in Texas, I would be most able to assist you in selecting a property in California
Web Reference:  http://BillMGodwin.com