Does anyone know the ethnic demographics of Woodbrook Corners? I am interested in a diversided area.

Asked by Jeanne Cowhey, Metuchen, NJ Sat Jan 3, 2009

Answers

3
Mary Petti, Agent, Edison, NJ
Sun Jan 4, 2009
Jeanne,
Woodbrook is a terrific development. I lived there from 1983 till 1996 (bought the house brand new). There are walkways to the elemenary and middle schools right in the development. Unfortunately there are usually not many homes for sale in the development, and when they DO get listed, they tend to sell rather quickly. Currently there are only tqo homes for sale there. They are a detached 3 BR, 2.5 bath colonial with 2 garages, upgraded kitchen and an inground pool, listed at $535,000, (unusual but this house has been on the market since July 2008) and a 1/2 duplex ranch with 2/3 BR, 1 full bath, 1 car garage listed at $305,000 (on market since December). If you are interested in seeing either of these homes, or others in Edison or Middlesex county, give me a call or email me and I will be happy to help.
Cheng, , 08817
Sat Jan 3, 2009
Woodbrook Corners is very diversified. I just droved around the other day when I went to Cheesecake Factory at Menlo Park Mall, and chat with people living there and saw Whites, Blacks, Chinese, Korean, Indian, ...etc.

For holiday season, you saw many parties and cars and people get on and off cars in the community, but I do not have exact statistics... Sometimes is hard, e.g. one couple the wife is Philipino and husband is white and kids are half and half. Another one wife is Chinese but husband is black.
Diane Glander, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Sat Jan 3, 2009
You can find the demographics for the whole town of Edison on my website. However, agents most likely will not answer this specific question. It's a fair housing issue. Sorry
Web Reference:  http://www.dianeglander.com