Does anyone know of an agent who specializes in the over 55 crowd?

Asked by harrygharper, Hershey, PA Mon May 7, 2012

We are looking for a modular or condo that allows two 25lb terrier type dogs. We want to find something in the $50,000 to $100,000 price range.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Ian A. Wolf, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Mon May 7, 2012
It sounds like what you are looking for is an agent who has their SRES(Seniors Real Estate Specialist) designation. You can learn more by visiting which will allow you to search for someone who has this or you can also search for an agent with this qualification at

Hope that helps.
0 votes
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Mon May 7, 2012
Usually 55+ specialists advertise in Boomers Times-like newspapers.
AARP might have some info, as well as NAR (Nat'l Realtor Association).
We have a lot of great properties for 55+ active adults here in FL.
Boomers Times Newspaper - just to give an example
Hope you have similar advertising in 17034.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more