Does anyone know of a way to search for houses in area bounded by 1st St N, 22nd Ave NE, 5 Ave NE and the North Shore Dr NE?

Asked by snortingdonkey, Saint Petersburg, FL Sun Mar 3, 2013

Answers

7
Sonny Hotchk…, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Sat Aug 16, 2014
Use my personal branded app from your cell phone to get the most up-to-date MLS data -- I have had many clients test the app and they prefer it over Zillow and Trulia ... to download the The Hotchkiss Group @ Keller Williams Realty Smartphone App, simply TEXT "kw2mxjyoj" to 87778 ... this will take you to either the Apple App Store or the Android Market --- download and follow instructions! The map feature is great and you can communicate 1-on-1 with your agent through the mobile device

Sonny Hotchkiss
The Hotchkiss Group @ Keller Williams Realty
727-424-3789
John Edwards, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Sun Mar 3, 2013
There are many Apps. Trulia has a drawing tool as does the new "My MLS app" which is a direct MLS informational tool that is free as well.
snortingdonk…, Home Buyer, Saint Petersburg, FL
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Hello everyone! Appreciate your help. Thank you! I just noticed the map drawing tool on Trulia and was able to do it myself.
Anthony Blake…, Agent, Safety Harbor, FL
Sun Mar 3, 2013
You can do a proximity search on my site blakedrescher.com.

A.Blake Drescher
Smith & Associates Real Estate
Jimsellsstpe…, Agent, Saint Petersburg, FL
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Hello, As an agent I can set up a search that can look for homes in the specified area you are interested in . I can also set it up so it has your specific needs in mind of what you want in a home. As the homes become available on the market they would be emailed directly to you. And if at any time you would like to stop receiving the emails you can Unsubscribe. Let me know if I can help you find a home. Thanks.

Tara May Webster Realtor
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
727-542-4219
TaraSellsStPete@gmail.com
Patricia Cla…, , Saint Petersburg, FL
Sun Mar 3, 2013
I have a service called Listingbook which I offer to my clients - it allows you to search via school zones, zip codes, you can draw out a map of the area you are looking within. It updates from MLS every 15 minutes so you have fully updated information almost as fast as I do in my Realtor mls.

If you would like me to send you an inivtation to use it, send me an email.
You use and search, and then just let me know when you have a property you are interested in or want more information- and I'll be happy to get any additional information needed. I live in the old northeast - this is a fast moving area, lots of activity!

Good luck in your search!

Patty
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Sun Mar 3, 2013
Snorting Donkey,

A Realtor does have the ability to search exactly the way you described. I would be happy to help you find the listing you are looking for. Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message with your exact price, size and locations. Or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com and I can send you the homes you seek.

No pressure, just help

Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty