Does anyone know of a realator that can help me in buying a foreclosed/short sale home in Windham, NH?

Asked by mm01906, Windham, NH Thu Sep 5, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

3
Paul Cote, Agent, Londonderry, NH
Fri Sep 6, 2013
Hello; I have been involved in the purchase or sale of over 50 foreclosures in the past 4+ years. Please feel free to contact me at 603-479-6274 if you are interested in talking further. thanks.
Lisa Anne La…, Agent, Windham, NH
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Any Realtor can help you with a Short Sale or Foreclosure in Windham, NH. You want to make sure that the agent has the knowledge to keep you in the game. A short sale means that the seller owes more than the home is worth, and wants to sell for whatever reason. The seller may accept your offer, but then the bank has to accept it. That is where it gets tough. I put in Short Sale offers all the time and always try to get the bank to answer within a week of the seller accepting an offer. Many banks drag their feet, but some will do what needs to be done to get the home sold quickly. Foreclosures have many offers very often, and I want to make sure my buyers have the least amount of contingencies so they will be the ones that stand out to the bank. I am at Coco, Early & Associates in Windham, NH and would be honored to meet with you and go over all your options.
Lisa - saw your post and am wondering if you can help us with a bank-owned condo in Bryant Woods in Atkinson. We are pre-qualified from BONH and would appreciate an RSVP - thanks Dan, beanjuice33@gmail.com.
Flag Mon Sep 9, 2013
Kevin Gettin…, Agent, Salem, NH
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Windham is an outstanding town and great place to buy a property in terms of investment.

Finding a foreclosed property and making it through closing is now a pretty smooth and fairly straight forward process. It hasn't always been this way - but after a great deal of practice regarding many past foreclosures, there are far less problems than we had in the past. One of the biggest hold ups in completing a sale, was that the foreclosed property was not recorded properly, causing title problems and very long delays that took a great deal of time to resolve, pushing the closing date out, and out, and out...

When it comes to short sales, it really depends on who is managing the short sale process with the bank and also the home owner - this will determine the likelihood of the short sale transaction making it to the closing table rather than heading to the foreclosure pile.

Banks have come a long way in terms of developing internal processes to to handle short sales. I have worked with many home owners and have successfully completed many short sales - my team includes a short sale agency and I have been very successful in getting my sellers to the closing table and avoiding foreclosure.

So I guess in short, bank owned properties are a good bet in terms of great value with less bumps when it comes to getting to the closing table. When it comes to short sales, a great deal of research should be done by your agent to ensure that you are setting yourself up for success rather than a long wait and disappointment after a long time waiting and wondering about the property you are interested in and whether your offer will be accepted or not.

There's so much more - If you want to talk live, give me a buzz at 603-860-3357.

Kevin Gettings

Remax Platinum Realty
Windham NH
Licensed and doing business in MA & NH