Does anyone know if the Indian Trail Townhomes in Westmont have special assessments on the horizon? I am looking at buying a unit.

Asked by Ting, Westmont, IL Tue Jun 18, 2013

Answers

3
Jgomz, , 60559
Wed Jan 8, 2014
Ting,
Do not let these real estate agents trick you into calling them. Any special assesments or law suits along with any other pending matters must be made aware to any potential buyers. You can also make the purchase contingent on these matters. All of this informataion is usually discussed during the attorney review process.
Rob Hayes, Agent, Lisle, IL
Thu Jul 11, 2013
Ting, I recently sold a townhouse in that complex and have not heard of any special assessments. If you want to contact me, I can get ahold of the owner and we can help you do your due diligence. I hope I can help. Rob Hayes. Evergreen Real Estate. 630-220-9017
Jackie Beard…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Tue Jun 18, 2013
I don't service that area but if you need help I know of agents who do and will gladly give you a referral feel free to contact me.