So, now that you have all this information and knowing that Las Vegas homes under $ 150,000 are selling like the wind, thousands dollars above list price, and cash is the preferred seller's choice..the question is: HOW CAN YOU BUY A HOUSE IN TODAY'S MARKET??
Here are few tips to purchase a property in this current market of Multiple Offers:
1. Look for Short Sale properties that are Pre-Listed and before they are public Knowledge.
2. Work with agent that has knowledge of Pre-Approved Short Sale properties by the bank, that can take shorter time to close and can act quick .
3. Be open to buy in all areas and not just specific area.
4. Adjust your plans and expectations if you are an investor, and be willing to settle for less than 10% return on your investment.
5. Be willing to offer more than the list price ($$) and be assertive with your offers.
6. Make "CLEAN " offers with short inspections and short escrow. Offer large than required Earnest money deposit.
7. Make offers without seeing the property first (could be risky..but most of the current buyers make offers without physically seeing the property first) SUBJECT TO INSPECTIONS!! You can ask the agent to view the property and take additional pictures for you.
8. Be able to make quick decisions when you are notified of a new property for sale.
9. Work with an agent that is willing to work hard and aggressive to find you a property.
I hope that these tips will be helpful to you. If you like to receive a daily HOT new listings to your email, please contact me at email@example.com or 702-612-7099. You can also visit my website at http://www.cvegashomes.com
to search all the homes for sale in Las Vegas.
I do have a three bedroom house with a pool for sale in the South West area with a pool
for only $ 129,900 that is NOT REO or SHORT SALE. Its completely remodeled and renovated with granite counter, tile floors and much more. I can also send you a virtual tour of this house.
Realty executives of Nevada