Does anyone know how to tell if this house is listed by an agent or by owner?

Asked by David Lewis, West Meade, Nashville, TN Wed May 14, 2008

http://www.2405ClayMoreCourt.com is the house that I am speaking about but I can't find if it is listed by Owner or by a Realtor. Any help would be appreciated.

David

Answers

3
Deborah Arace, , Alcoa, TN
Sun May 18, 2008
It is a For Sale By Owner. The Maryville area is extremily nice and still has the small town values and feel but, all the conviences of a city. It is about 20-30mins from Knoxville and considered the Gate Way to the Foothills and to The Smokey Mountains. The surrounding areas are great for home buyers too. Please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to email you some listings and answer any questions you may have and give you a tour of the area. Thank you for your time and consideration. Deborah Arace Century 21 Howe Realty & Auction. 423-836-0295
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Wed May 14, 2008
I would guess, from the website at the link you provided, that it's listed by the owner. Most agencies are required by law, to list their contact information (name, company, phone) on any advertisement of the property, and I don't see that here.

The easy way to find out would be to call the phone number listed, and see if it's an individual or an agency.
David Lewis, Home Buyer, West Meade, Nashville, TN
Wed May 14, 2008
Sorry - Link is listed here under web reference...