Does anyone know how home sales are doing in east tennessee, western nc?

Asked by Summer, Tennessee Sat Dec 1, 2007

Answers

2
Adelina Rotar, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Sat Dec 1, 2007
Summer,

I'm a local agent in the Knox County area--homes sales are doing very well here compared to the rest of the nation. The last 2 homes I sold were under contract in 7 days and 25 days. Part of the reason is that Knoxville's downtown is getting revitalized, the University of TN campus is here, and we're in close proximity to Smoky Mountain National Park.

I don't know about the Tri-Cities or wester NC...hopefully another REALTOR will chime in about the other areas. Best of luck to you!

Adelina Rotar
Web Reference:  http://www.RotarTeam.com
Joy Thomson, , 37615
Thu Apr 24, 2008
I am an agent in the tri-cities area, and while sales have slowed down somewhat, we are still far better off than a lot of the nation in general. Home prices have not gone down but our new construction has normalized and leveled off in price. Many retirees are moving to the area because of low property taxes, four season climate, and the beautiful mountains!