Does anyone know how I can get in contact with the owner of a piece land that is on burnt ridge that goes out towards the lake?

Asked by Shulljw, Shirley, AR Sat Jun 16, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Jun 16, 2012
To find an owner's name check local public records, tax records, or consider working with an agent of your own who can try locating/contacting the owner on your behalf...
1 vote
Linda Pratt, , Fairfield Bay, AR
Thu Jan 16, 2014
If you are still interested in lake property on Burnt Ridge Rd. I can help you. Just call me at 501-253-8024. Or
0 votes
TheWoodalls, , Fairfield Bay, AR
Fri Jul 19, 2013
Shulljw, Go to the place where real estate tax records for your county are kept. This may be the county courthouse in Clinton, Arkansas. Ask them to help you locate this property on a map they will have of all properties. Once they identify the property ask them for the name and address where they mail the real estate tax bill each year..

Something else that people in your area may be interested in is on August 27, 2013 at 1:00 PM at the Courthouse Annex Quorum Courtroom in Clinton the Commissioner of Arkansas State Lands will be selling at Auction a number of tax delinquent properties.

For a list of these tax delinquent lands to be sold in Van Buren county you can call the State Land Commissioners office at (501) 324-9422 and ask them to send you a "Catalog of Tax Delinquent Lands for August - September 2013"

This list will also contain a list of tax delinquent homes to be sold on August 28, 2013 that are in adjoining county Cleburne County.

Dale W. from Little Rock
0 votes
Just a word of caution, check with your attorney when you are ready to sell the property.
Flag Thu Jan 16, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Fairfield Bay Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more