Ba, Both Buyer and Seller in California

Does anyone know anything about the club @ the TImbers~Pinery in Parker?

Asked by Ba, California Thu May 12, 2011

Answers

3
Janice Nelson, Agent, Franktown, CO
Fri May 13, 2011
I have belonged to the Pinery for years! It is a lovely country club with a warm casual feel. There is a great sense of community. The golf course has 27 holes and has tons of member activities. The tennis community is very active with lots of leagues and block times and tounaments. The pools are large and well maintained - there are swim teams for the kids. There's a great summer camp for kids that acquaint them with all of the activities. I have a package I could send you or could email. Give me a call with an address & I'll send it off.
Janice Nelson
REMAX Alliance
720 837-6579
janicenelson@remax.net
Web Reference:  http://www.janicenelson.com
Doug Zundel, Agent, Greenwood Village, CO
Fri May 13, 2011
Sure, give me a call at 303-358-2677, we'll discuss, thanks, Doug Zundel, 303-358-2677, The Kentwood Company
Carolyn Will…, Agent, Parker, CO
Fri May 13, 2011
Yes! The Pinery Country Club is a wonderful golf course with 27 holes. This private club offers three tiers of membership...full golf, premier tennis and social. Check with Dan Padrnos, the membership director, for more information. 303-841-5157 or dpadrnos@brightstargolf.com.

If you would like more information about the Pinery and Timbers, please contact me at 303-883-7173 or carolyn@carolynwilliamson.com. I've lived in this unique area for 18 years and specialize in helping buyers and sellers!

All the best!

Carolyn Williamson