Does anyone know anything about the Chestnut StCondo Association Units? I'mlooking at 99 & 76 Chestnut

Asked by Roberta Brucker, Brookline, MA Sun Jun 22, 2008

St
Brookline now on market and
thought a few years back I heard they had problem w/mice or rats!!! Please inform.
Thanks. R2014

Answers

2
Susanna Stie…, , 02445
Tue May 12, 2009
99 Chestnut St and 76 Chestnut Street are on different sides of the Street and part of different associations. While mice and rats do not recognize property boundaries, and can be found on both sides of the street in one general area, different associations may be more proactive in their pest prevention policies. The best place to get comprehensive information would be at the Brookline Health Department. Go to brooklinema.gov and go to the health department section to find hours to call someone directly.

Good Luck in your home search.
Andew Hillman, Agent, Boston, MA
Mon Sep 8, 2008
This is a tough question to answer because this info is only provided to the brokers of serious buyers, but I am sure they took care of the rodent issue if it was years ago. If you are represented I wouldn't worry about this as your representative should work out the details for you. If you have questions let me know.