Does anyone know any good realestate agents, thats very very familiar with central islip?

Asked by Brightfamily, 11234 Fri Feb 12, 2010

Answers

6
JOHN DASKALA…, Renter, New York, NY
Sun Jul 27, 2014
Look up Joe Leoncavallo. He knows CI like the back of his hand and his family grew up here, too.
Valerie Midd…, Agent, 1, NY
Thu Feb 3, 2011
Central Islip is my primary market. I have worked with many local community organizations there for 8 years, and am very familiar with the demographics. 98% of my listings are in Central Islip, sales and rentals.
Susan A Lamp…, Agent, Smithtown, NY
Sat Jan 15, 2011
I am currently a listing agent in Central Islip and keep up with listings of homes that are comparable. I have listed and sold in Central Islip over the past two years. If you need assistance, I am a Certified Buyer Representative and I can prepare you for a successful purchase. It would be a pleasure to speak with you as you are making plans.

Susan A Lampach
Licensed Sales Agent
Certified Buyer Representative
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
631-240-1226
Web Reference:  http://www.susanlampach.com
Ralph Windsc…, Agent, Hauppauge, NY
Sun Feb 14, 2010
My office is located in Ronkonkoma which is the next town east from CI. I have sold homes in Central Islip and am a Certified Buyer Representative. I would welcome an opportunity to assist you. Please contact me at your convenience.

Ralph Windschuh
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Feb 13, 2010
What exactly are you looking for as far as properties--feel free to call or e-mail.

Anna
abrocco@laffey.com
Kathy Weber, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Sat Feb 13, 2010
Brightfamily,

I would suggest going under the "Find a Pro" tab at the top of Trulia. You can put in the city and state of the area of interest.

You wll be able to review their profiles and read blogs, Q&A, etc. You can contact the agents by phone or email to get a feel for which agent you would like to work with. Many great agents on this website.