Does anyone know about renting a 3 bedroom, child-friendly house in the Red Bank area beginning July(ish) 2013?

Asked by mirisol, Middletown, NJ Mon Apr 1, 2013

I am a single divorced mother with 3 children and I will spend the year getting to know towns and communities in Monmouth county before I commit to buying a house. I'm moving 'down south' from Montclair NJ and like that Red Bank has a somewhat progressive reputation. I have cousins who live in Freehold and I would like to be close to them. I also have a son who will probably be attending an alternative school in Little Silver. I'm not set on Red Bank as a town (especially to rent). Any recommendations?

Answers

5
Thomas McCor…, Agent, Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Rental options locally in Red Bank and the surrounding area have diminished since the storm as many displaced families went into rentals. I would expect that by July some of this inventory will become available again although some may only be open to summer tenants at that point.

Obviously, rental price and other needs (e.g. pets, smoking, lease length, etc.) will impact the available choices.

We have an office in downtown Red Bank and would be happy to help. Red Bank is frequently seen as having a kindred spirit to towns like Montclair and Westfield.

Try this link for some available 3BR+ single-family home rentals (be sure to copy the whole link into your browser): http://www.monmouthoceanmls.com/PropertyResults.aspx?gateway… and let me know if any might be of interest.

We're glad to help.

Thomas McCormack
Resources Real Estate
732-212-0440
Diane Vanvli…, , New Jersey
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Yes, please give me a call

Diane.

732 859. 2376
knguyen, , Middletown, NJ
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Mirisol--I own a home in the Navesink area of Middletown that i would be renting out starting July 1st. 4Bed, 2.5 baths..Navesink area of Middletown is very highly sought after because of 1)Navesink elementary school and 2) Middletown South Highschool. It's a stone throw away from Redbank. The current tenant is moving out on June 30th. I bought the house in 2004 and have put $60k in renovations into it. I had to move to Long Island in 2010 for business reasons.

Let me know if you are interested. Call me to discuss details if you want.
Ken (718-704-6852)
Diane Vanvli…, , New Jersey
Tue Apr 2, 2013
Hi Mirisol..

Red Bank is a great choice, however there are many towns that may fit yiour wish list...

Please contact me and we can speak further regarding your criteria.

Diane. Agent
732 859 2376
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Mon Apr 1, 2013
There are a number of towns within reasonable commute to Little Silver for your child's school, and Freehold to be near your cousins. You can consider Little Silver, Oceanport, Eatontown, Tinton Falls, Red Bank, Fair Haven, Monmouth Beach, Middletown and Red Bank. Your budget and style preferences will help narrow the focus.

Although the specific properties offered today will probably not be available for a July1st move-in, it may be helpful to review the current offerings since it would acquaint you with the market and current pricing. If you would like community info as well as rental info, we'll be happy to send that out to you.

Deb
732 530 6350