Does anyone know about buying property and building on it? I know you can find property in the valley of the Blue.

Asked by Lake Bishop, Denver, CO Mon Jan 7, 2013

Answers

5
The Brady Te…, Agent, Breckenridge, CO
Tue Jun 4, 2013
The snow has finally melted and viewing land is easier! I would be happy to show you lots and educate you on the various areas and property values. Valley of the Blue is a beautiful area (as I am sure you are aware) with homes tucked away in the trees on quiet dirt roads. Visit my website at http://www.KellyBradyinBreck.com or call me at 970-485-2256.
Linda Lorenzo, Agent, McKinney, TX
Tue Jan 8, 2013
There is a lot of research to be done. As you can see from below there are a lot of extras you may not be aware of like water, electricity & sewer costs. You also have to check on financing as you will need a construction loan and not all lenders do those. Also know that it always casts more to build than your think - add 15% to 20% to what you think you will spend. Good luck.
Mary Brooks, , Breckenridge, CO
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Yes I have bought land and built on it about 7 times now and have helped several clients buy land and build as well. Let me know how I can help I would be happy to give you an idea of what the building costs would be on an average basis...
Leah Baxter, Agent, Frisco, CO
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Yes, we built our home in Frisco. Land has come down in various areas of Summit County. You owuld need to ask yourself if you wanted to be connected to city water and sewer as Blue River or Valley of the Blue near Fairplay typically requires wells and septic systems installed.
Justin & Kry…, Agent, Breckenridge, CO
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Vacant land prices in Blue River and Breckenridge are very attractive right now and the cost to build is down in Summit County compared to previous years. You can search vacant land on our website:

http://www.resideinsummit.com/breckenridge-vacant-land

Prices for vacant land in Blue River currently range from about $50,000 to $350,000 with a few more expensive parcels beyond this price range. We would be happy to assist you further in answering specific questions about purchasing property and can also provide you with the contact information for local builders. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you.