Does anyone know about Boulevard Gardens in Woodside, NY? I am interested in a 1 beadrooom apt there, but little consider due to projects proximity.

Asked by Klaraleva, Woodside, Queens, NY Tue Jun 5, 2012

Answers

7
Anna M Brocco’s answer
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Jun 6, 2012
Keep in mind that opinions are oftentimes subjective, what may be good for one may not necessarily be the case for another. If unfamiliar with the area, take the time and revisit; if possible consider chatting with current residents, ask management questions, etc.; real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoods/complexes...
Bebetterbest, Home Buyer, Queens, NY
Thu Sep 19, 2013
i have one for sale 30=69 horbart st call 6463589400
Lucia, Home Seller, Queens, NY
Fri Jul 6, 2012
I have a one bedroom which is considered 3 1/2 rooms so it's the larger one bedroom. I am willing to sell it, as is which does need work or fix it up and sell for more. It is through my grandmothers estate and will sell cheaper then the market price if you want to fix it the way you want it. If your interested let me know (516) 570-2066.
Is this apt still in the market? If so, can you please tell me how much?
thanks...DEE
Flag Fri Jan 4, 2013
Sarah, Home Buyer, Forest Hills, NY
Sun Jul 1, 2012
i think its a beautiful place to live in security guard is there taking rounds all night its a nice garden complex all nice and professional people i love it
Marco Gomez &…, Agent, Jackson Heights, NY
Tue Jun 12, 2012
Boulevard Gardens is a great co-op and although it's located in Woodside, it's just a few blocks from Astoria and it's array of restaurants and shopping. It's also extremely conveniently as it's located next to the 46th Street and Northern Boulevard subway stations of the R and M trains and the Q18 bus. Don't be deterred by any other types of developments around, as this building has always held it's resale value. If you're interested in purchasing here, please call or e-mail me and I'll have one of my associates who lives in the building work with you to show you around.

Marco Gomez
NY State Licensed Associate Broker
Realtor®
Keller Williams Landmark II
Mobile: (917) 734-2012
Fax: (877) 817-9101
marco.gomez@gmail.com
Nick Sakalis, Agent, Syosset, NY
Mon Jun 11, 2012
The thing to do whether choosing this location or any other, is visit the neighborhood at different times of the day and different days of the week. You will the best judge of the neighborhood and know if it is right for you.
Martina Ryan, Agent, Flushing, NY
Tue Jun 5, 2012
I have had friends who lived in the complex & they highly recommended it. The gardens are beautiful & of course it is close to the subway station.