Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

Julia Bobe, Home Buyer in Boston, MA

Does anyone know a Mortgage Broker that works with several Banks?

Asked by Julia Bobe, Boston, MA Thu Apr 24, 2014

Please contact Kim Isamen. She is the best! kim.isaman@cardinalfinancial.com. She helps all of my clients get the best deal possible and she is great to work with!
Most mortgage brokers work with several banks, they shop to get you the best rate.

You seem to be looking for a Mortgage Broker or Lender not your primary Bank which may not have enough options for you. Am certain somebody here will respond quickly. Best of luck, Allan
Hi Julia,

Many Mortgage Brokers work with several lenders. Chances are good if you go to a Mortgage Company (and not a big lender like the big banks), they will be "arranging" financing using another bank's money. This type of mortgage company can often give you more flexible results, because they have the programs of different banks and not just 1. I would be happy to provide you with some names.

Let me know if I can answer any questions, or be of further assistance.

Kirsten Wellborn
Garrett Realty, LLC