Does anyone have the contact information for the office of the president of Bank of America?

Asked by Homebuyer, Temecula, CA Fri Mar 5, 2010

Answers

6
Kevin Olson,…, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Tue Sep 28, 2010
The best way to find this type of information is to go through investor websites for bank of america. These are sloppy sites and often have the direct contact information for many of the higher ups. Believe me, they will be shocked when you call them directly and happy to keep transferring you until you get where you want to go. If it disconnects, call back, their phone lines are known to be "faulty" ;)
Debe Maxwell, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Sat Mar 13, 2010
Good Evening!

I would contact your local 'personal' banker to obtain that information or use the numbers listed by the other agents below if you're attempting to phone him regarding a distressed property issue.

Web Reference:  http://www.SoldByDebe.com
Jesse Madison, Agent, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Sat Mar 13, 2010
I imagine you have a serious complaint to file. I am sure you will have many steps to go through before you get in touch with the president of the bank. Maybe you can share your problem with us so we can try and direct you to the best department to handle your issue.

Hope we can help.
ROBERT ORRIG…, , Salt Lake City, UT
Wed Mar 10, 2010
I would like to share this information, so do not happens again and again. Please share with friend, co-workers, etc. etc.

MISINFORMATION TURNING BAD

Posted by ROBERT ORRIGONI under For Buyers, For Sellers, For Realty Professionals, General Information
Client, friends, neighbors, be careful when you or someone else call the Mortgage company or Bank where you have your Loan. We saw some cases, when MISINFORMATION or NEGLIGENT ACTS, cause more problem for a family already in distress. Why you ask, in fact a friend called their Mortgage company; and an employee informed my friend, that they not need to pay the month of July, (BECAUSE WITH THE LOAN MODIFICATION, WAIVE A MONTH PAYMENT; DON’T WORRY YOUR NEXT PAYMENT DUE IN AUGUST; THE EMPLOYEE SAID. And this Misinformation - Negligence put my friend behind in the payments. You can imagine the “LETTERS THEY RECEIVED” People please KEEP RECORDS, of the person who you speak, employee ID, Name, Phone Number and Extension when calling this places. TAKE NOTES, the employees DO NOT CARE about your problems, ASK QUESTIONS, REPEAT what the employee is telling you, so they know you are paying ATTENTION. No all the Banks and Mortgage Companies are BAD. Sometimes employees do not understand, what is CUSTOMER SERVICES. For some employees, is ANOTHER JOB of $ 10.00 in Hour, answering the phones, and reading from the monitor they have in front of them. DO YOU HAVE IDEA, how many families went behind in the payments or WORST they are in FORECLOSURE, for this “ACCIDENTS - ERRORS - MISINFORMATION - NEGLIGENCE - I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS - ETC. ETC. ETC.” Well the answer is a lot of people. Talk with your friends, neighbors, co-workers, and you’ll be surprised of all the situations/cases.
You can Post and follow my Blog, click or copy & paste the link: bit.ly/9zYxJE
Jane Grant, Agent, Aguanga, CA
Wed Mar 10, 2010
Here's the number for the loss mitigation department at Bank of America 800-846-2222
*****
***
*
Web Reference:  http://www.soreal.biz
Trisha, , Valley Center, CA
Fri Mar 5, 2010
I am not sure if your the same person, but another post gave this info for the loan center 866-880-1232.