Does anyone have reviews on Total Home Inspection Services (T.H.I.S) in New Jersey?

Asked by Lpries4, South Orange, NJ Sat Nov 20, 2010

Answers

1
Christina, Home Buyer, Land O' Lakes, FL
Fri May 11, 2012
I have used Total Home Inspections and they are very thorough and awesome. My inspector was Nigel. I know this question was asked in 2010...but I cannot emphasize how helpful Nigel has been in our home purchase process. I have used T.H.I.S. twice. On our first home inspection, Nigel gave us a 42 page report including pictures. He started from the outside grounds, then he inspected the attic down to the basement. He left no stone unturned. He checked every appliance, every light, every nook and cranny. His report was thorough we decided not to buy the cute recently renovated historic home with 3 fireplaces! I would recommend his services to anyone buying a home. Nigel has a fantastic personality and really made the scary home inspection process light and fun. He also completed both reports within one to two days...one of the inspections he completed while his daughter was undergoing surgery. He said it might take a few days to complete, but he managed to have the report done in 1 to 2 days. He was early for both appointments, he likes to already have an idea of the condition of the home before the buyers arrive. He's very professional and his expertise is extremely valuable.