Does anyone have recommendations for a buyer's agent in the Lowell, MA area?

Asked by Shawn Barrick, 01803 Wed Sep 24, 2008

Answers

6
Brian Valanz…, , Marshfield, WI
Wed Sep 24, 2008
Hi Shawn,

I am an attorney and I like working with Leena Agnihotri (lagnihotri@ziprealty.com). She works up near that area, and I think she has a program for a partial agent commission kickback. She also was very persistent with me with some closing issues on some closings we had in the past, very proactive. Give her a quick call or email, she is 617.331.2647.
Don Sheppard, Both Buyer And Seller, Westford, MA
Mon Oct 13, 2008
Try Maryanne Alexander at Keller Williams Realty. She was quick to respond to my requests and is very honest and will help you find what you are looking for. Her contact information is Maryanne_Alexander@hotmail.com
Gianna, Both Buyer And Seller, Lowell, MA
Thu Oct 9, 2008
To the buyer looking for advice on selecting an agent. In a depreciating market your best bet is working with experienced agents who have a full understanding of the local real estate market as well as the future climate of a marketplace. Interview more than one agent (use a Realtor, not all agents are Realtors). Ask these questions: Are you a FULL TIME agent? How many years have you been a Realtor? Are you a Broker or a Sales Associate? How many transactions do you handle each year ? (have them provide proof from MLS); What is your ranking within your office?; What is your ranking within your marketplace? You will want an agent who has expertise in many towns as your interest expands. In the Greater Lowell area it is wise to arm yourself with a Realtor who is licenced not only in MA, but NH since you may want to take a look at the southern NH market as well. Bottom line - you select your agent, why not arm yourself with the best of the best? It will cost you nothing, buyer agents collect their fees from the listing agent/seller. Some top agents in the Greater Lowell area are Pamela Armstrong, Jean McGillick and Darshana Shah all are consistent top producers with Coldwell Banker in Chelmsford. 978-935-4031 or 978-935 or 978-935-4070
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Wed Sep 24, 2008
I do have some pointers when you find one what to do and ask. your best bet is to in most cases is to negotiate the buyer broker contract so it costs you nothing and the buyer agent gets paid their commission from the amount the listing broker offers in mls. this way you have someone to watch out for you and guide you through the buying process. make sure they know the area you are looking in and are familiar with the type of property. if you would like me to refer some people i have worked with, just send me an email. good luck on your purchase
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Territory.c…, Agent, MA,
Wed Sep 24, 2008
Web Reference:  http://www.territoryre.com
Christopher…, Agent, Woburn, MA
Wed Sep 24, 2008
What do you need to know?