Does anyone have information about The Clock Tower Condos on Columbia Ave? How are they to live there etc?

Asked by ashtonhouse, Lancaster, PA Thu Feb 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3104941797-917-Columbia-Ave-217-Lan… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3104941797-917-Columbia-Ave-2…

Answers

7
Fernanda And…, Home Buyer, Lancaster, PA
Sun Jun 8, 2014
Never move here. Worst service ever after you buy a condo. Plus everything is falling apart. Real estate agents will manage to hide and not tell you but there's a sewage problem, pipe problem, and nobody will help you. You can call their number if there's a leak above your house and they will tell you it's your problem. Stay away.
Unless Fernanda Andrade's last name has changed, there is no record that she owned a condo in Clock Towers.
Flag Tue May 5, 2015
Barbara Ries, Agent, Lancaster, PA
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Thanks for your question. You can search "Apartment Ratings" online for Clock Towers Of Lancaster to read reviews. I can tell you that there are currently nine units for sale according to the MLS ranging in price from $69,999 to $106,900. The homeowners fee is approx. $374.00 plus per month with a reserve fee of $2,246 or more due from the buyer at closing. Seems like an affordable buy yet the condo fees are extreme. Keep in mind there are many condos and townhomes available in the Lancaster area with lesser fees. If you currently are not working with a Realtor and would like to see any of them please let me know. I'd be happy to help you anytime. My contact information can be found in my profile. Helping consumers get the answers they need when they need them is what I do. Have a great week! -Barbara Ries, REALTOR®
Katrina Stirn, Home Buyer, Lancaster, PA
Fri Jul 12, 2013
I have lived there since 2000. I love it...
ashtonhouse, Home Buyer, Lancaster, PA
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Does anyone think the HOA fees or taxes are high?
Kathy Long, Agent, Lancaster, PA
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Hello!

Yes, I can get you whatever information you need. In fact, I have a very nice 2 bedroom/2 bath condo there for only $82,560.00. I have talked to my client, and many of the residents who live there, and they love it. Convenient, Safe, Secure, private, and very affordable. Let me know if I can help you.

Kathy Long, PRUDENTIAL HOMESALE SERVICES GROUP
150 North Pointe Blvd., Lancaster, PA
Direct: 717-286-9692
Jack Wittmai…, Agent, Lancaster, PA
Thu Feb 14, 2013
NICE COMPLEX...A RELATIVE OF MINE HAD LIVED THERE WHEN THEY WERE RENTALS. IT'S ON THE WESTERN EDGE OF THE CITY. PLENTY OF OFFSTREET PARKING. PLEASE GET IN TOUCH IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE THOSE THAT ARE AVAILABLE..

CALLJACK@VERIZON.NET DESK 717-286-9776
Deb Illo, , Lancaster, PA
Thu Feb 14, 2013
Clock Towers have always been a popular condominium complex here. It is in an excellent location. May I show you several units so that you can familiarize yourself with the complex. That is always the best way to determine if Clock Towers is right for you.