Does anyone have information about Country Village Heights Condominiums in spring spring valley new york?

Asked by Tina Brown, Silver Spring, MD Sun Jan 13, 2008

I am a single female with no children interested in buying an affordable town house (under 300,000) in Rockland county. I will be commuting to the bronx for work so I need something close to route 87.. I would also appreciate info on other affordable town houses in the Spring Valley/Nanuet area.

Answers

6
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Wed May 1, 2013
Question was asked more than 5 years ago!!!
Janet Eisenb…, Agent, New City, NY
Wed May 1, 2013
Dear Tina,

I will be happy to show you all properties that are available in your price range. I have all the listings available, and will be happy to discuss criteria, etc. I make the process simple. You can reach me at, info@suburban-realty.com, or 914-714-2004. Thank you.
Janet
Vesna Kanacki, Agent, New City, NY
Sat Oct 17, 2009
Ti TIna,

Please take a look at my listing on 20 Creekside Circle, under 300 townhouse, low common charges, low taxes, nice size rooms, young developement built in 1992. Take a look at my listings page. I also have an adorable condo with a beautiful fireplace for 189,000 on Town Hill Road, both great access to 87.

Good luck in your search

Vesna
917-414-8736
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Sun Apr 5, 2009
Hello Tina, If you need all the listings in your desired area please feel free to call or email me at anytime. Will send you all available listings "automatically" as they come onto the MLS or a price changes. I am an ABR(Accredited Buyer Representative) who will tirelessly work for his clients. I can be reached at any of the numbers down below as well. Your budget can buy you a wonderful home in Rockland whether in Country Village Heights, etc. It could actually afford you several single family homes as well as Condos, Townhouses or Co-Ops. Email or call me and I will "deliver your dream home" . Regards Allan

Allan Erps, ABR
Accredited Buyer Representative
Prudential Rand Realty
95 South Middletown Rd.
Nanuet, NY 10954
VM(24 Hours) 845-770-2141
Cell Phone/Text 845-304-3040
Fax# 845-624-7137
Zack, , Westchester County, NY
Fri Mar 28, 2008
Are you familiar with the commute? Traffic on 287 and Tappan Zee on the way home is usually painful. If you're coming up 87, you're likely bypassing most of the worst of it (on 287) but if you're not familiar with it, you may want to take trip to the Palisades mall right after work a couple of times to get used to it. Especially on fridays.
Elissa, Home Seller, New Fairfield, CT
Fri Mar 28, 2008
i have one that is for sale right near the thruway but it's a little over 300K . One bedroom with a loft. It's a condo.