Does anyone have experience with New Home Source in Marysville, CA?

Asked by Aaron, Marysville, CA Thu Jun 26, 2008

I am looking more at the new homes in the Edgewater community. Are there any hidden fees or are the builders willing to pay closing costs? Any informtion about New Home Source would be great. I am moving to Beale AFB, CA in October and the email support I am getting seems to be a standard email.

Answers

2
Scott Thiel, Agent, South Lake Tahoe, CA
Tue Mar 17, 2009
Hi Aaron,

Most people are not aware that buyers can be represented (and SHOULD BE) by Realtors. This gives you a comfortable feeling about what you are getting in to! Right now, in March 2009, CA has allowed NEW HOME buyers a tax credit of UP TO $10,000! That coupled with the FIRST TIME HOME BUYER tax credit, one could actually get up to $18,000 in tax credits. If anyone needs more information, don't hesitate to call! Thank you!

Scott Thiel 530-701-6674
Web Reference:  http://www.CMe2BuyRE.com
Connie, Both Buyer And Seller, Yuba City, CA
Sun Jul 6, 2008
Don't buy anything in this area until you see it with your own eyes. While Edgewater looks nice in pictures you need to see the entire area surrounding it prior to purchasing.