Does anyone have an information about the Cherry Run section of Cherry Hill? Is this a nice part of town?

Asked by Jacqueline Hoplkins, Outside U.S. Sun Aug 5, 2012

Answers

4
Ines De La C…, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Mon Aug 6, 2012
Hello Jacqueline,
Thanks for your question.
Cherry Run is a great place to live Very well located close to Evesham Rd & Rt 73 about 30 min. from Philadelphia.
There are two single family homes that have 3 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths that are short sales at $215,000 or $239,900 in that area.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Ines De La Cruz, Realtor, ABR, CRS
RE/MAX Connection
http://www.inesdelacruz.com
Elisa Dewees, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Mon Aug 6, 2012
Hi Jacqueline,
Cherry Hill is a large community divided into "East" and "West". I live in the township on the East side but for many years lived on the West side. We have individual neighborhoods most of which have names, such as the "Cherry Run" section. When each neighborhood was built, mostly in the 1960s-1970s, they were given a name. Many have their own elementary school as well as a swim club.
Home styles vary according to which builder constructed the homes but you will find Colonials, Split levels, Ranchers and Bi-Levels throughout.
I've included a link to our township website. Please call or email me if you have any questions about my hometown!

Elisa Dewees
856-371-5888
Re/Max Main St. Realty
Jeannette Ba…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Sun Aug 5, 2012
Sounds like you have your answer Dale can definitley help you, you're in good hands, wish you the best!
Dale Susan S…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Sun Aug 5, 2012
Hi Jacqueline,
The Cherry Run section of Cherry Hill is one of the many fine Cherry Hill East developments. This development offers Cherry Hill East schools, close proximity to RT 73, RT 70 and Evesham Road. It is very close to the Marlton border and close to a lot of great shopping, and houses of Worship.
If you need assistance looking for a home in this area or any other areas in South Jersey, I would be glad to help.
Thank you
Dale
Weichert Realtors
856 816-1510
Dale@schwartzhomes.com