Does anyone believe that the risk is still too great to invest in a property at the Grand at Diamond Beach. Are maintenance fees increases capped.?

Asked by Steve, Ocean City, NJ Sat Jun 18, 2011

Answers

5
Jacqueline B…, Agent, North Wildwood, NJ
Sat Jun 18, 2011
Steve, did you register with the Grand? If so, you should be directing your questions to one of the representatives. If you did not register and would like to work with a Buyers Agent, please contact me directly and I will be able to answer your questions. I have registered clients for the auction and know the property very well. As with any real estate purchase, there are always some risks involved, but you must be able to determine if the risks are worth the reward in the future! Contact me directly - jackiegaffney55@aol.com or phone 609-408-1627. I would be more than happy to forward a copy of the condo docs to you.
Ajkm, , Paramus, NJ
Tue Jul 5, 2011
The fees and the taxes are high on these condos...definitely don't want to go over your limit on purchase price... taxes and fees tend to go up... wildwood crest is one block over (probably less than a block over) ...but you are paying diamond beach taxes.
Steve, Home Buyer, Ocean City, NJ
Sat Jun 18, 2011
Rick,thanks for the help. My wife and I were looking to purchase a condo in Wildwood Crest and we were originally looking into Coastal Colors and Royal Beach before we saw The Grand. My concern is that only a quarter of the units have sold. What would our liability in regards to condo fees if only a third of the total units are sold over the next year? Also do you believe we would be successful in getting the tax assessment reduced. I believe the units are assessed around $900,000 and we thought they would sell in the $500,000 to $600,000 range.
Fredric (Ric…, Agent, Marmora, NJ
Sat Jun 18, 2011
Steve:
Without seeing the Condo docs and By Laws that a tough question to answer. In your Contract of Sale you are permitted under certain time frames to review these docs to either approve or disapprove. These docs should answer most of the questions. If you have any other questions pleae let me know. Rick Spackman 609-851-4072 Cell.
Fredric (Ric…, Agent, Marmora, NJ
Sat Jun 18, 2011
Steve: