Does any one know if 6976 Woodbank Dr came back on market or, did not sell at Highest and best on the 14th?

Asked by Nancy Robinson, Royal Oak, MI Sun Oct 20, 2013

I am just wondering and no one is answering the phone at the listing office. Thank You for your help.

Answers

2
Ron Dwyer, Home Buyer, Troy, MI
Fri Feb 20, 2015
Sold Date: 01/03/14 Sold Price: $190,000 3rd Party Appr: No Finance Code: CONV Sale
are you still looking http://www.dwyerproperties.com give me a call
Josette Char…, , Bloomfield Hills, MI
Tue Jun 17, 2014
Hi Nancy, I see your question is a little old, but yes. This property did sell and is currently being renovated. I know of another home coming on the market in the same neighborhood at a similar price that will be in need of some updates if you are still in the market. You can reach me at 248/882-3686.
Hi Josette, I have been told recently,that it's a sellers market. I put my home for sale by owner and am offering a 3 percent commission to a buyers agent. Where are all the buyer? Or is that a trick into getting people to sign.
Flag Mon May 4, 2015